1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota ZD326 Zero turn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by coobie, May 25, 2007.

1. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

First post,be easy on me.I have been looking at the kubota ZD 326 pro model (diesel)for mowing,good mower or not?Thanks,coobie

2. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Premium machine.........Wish I owned one. I demo'ed the mower, it is a big improvement over the previous ZD's. :usflag:

3. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

Rides and steers nice ,but learn to trim further out around things.It shows no mercy if you rub a obsticle . Watch the rear tires and the bagger chute .remove bags when not in use .Real nice machine if you dont need 4 wheel drive and have enough use for it. 326 4 points , obsticles 0 .How do you run over your own bags ?

4. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

I have a 2004 simplicty/ferris stallion 25hp kohler engine with a 61 inch cut I own now,it has 120 hours on it.I wanted to upgrade to the kubota 326 pro (26hp)with the 60 inch deck.I have a dodge diesel truck,kubota 900 rtv diesel,massey diesel tractor and deisel generator.I want to keep everything diesel that is the only reason i am getting rid of the simplicty mower.Thanks, coobie.