1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

land pride reverse tiller

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by lindylawn, Feb 7, 2007.

1. lindylawn

lindylawn LawnSite Member

I am looking to purchase an implement this year to try and eliminate a good portion of hand raking when we are doing lawn installs. I've seen the harley rake and I know it does a good job, but the concept of the land pride reverse tiller burying the debris seems like the way to go. Tractor is a New Holland TC 33. Also the price of the land pride looks a little more appealing.

2. akerr

akerr LawnSite Member

I have a landpride reverse tine tiller and it's great. I haven't used it on grading lawns. I use it to till rows for nursery stock. it doesn't completely bury everything. you will still have larger rocks on the surface. if you get a tiller make sure it has a slip clutch. The power rakes are great tools, i looked into a landpride but the price is high. my tiller was very reasonable price wise compared to the landpride power rake.