• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

landscape coupons?

eaminat

LawnSite Member
Does any one have any coupons that work? I have a coupon with my yellowbook add. It cost me 2bucks a month. But I have not got any responses from the coupon. My coupon is one free cut with signed contract for the season. Does any one have any coupons that you get respones to? I looked on-line for other examples of coupons and did not find anything good.
Pat

mowerbrad

LawnSite Fanatic
The coupon needs to stand out and make the customer realize that they are going to actually save money. Your 1 free cut with a signed contract, doesn't exactly standout and make your potential customers think "wow, that is a great deal". You need one that can make the potential customers notice it and yet not lose much money on the deal.

OP
E

eaminat

LawnSite Member
"doesn't exactly standout and make your potential customers think "wow", That is the problem I do not know what else to offer as a good coupon. And I wanted to see what other people have used and how it worked for them?
Pat