1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

landscape design software

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by unique lawns, Jan 22, 2001.

1. unique lawns

unique lawns LawnSite Member

I'm trying to find a computer software that designs landscaping architecture. I have a lot of problems with costumers telling me to plant landscapes but then they cry about it. I wish I had a program that lets me create it on the computer and show the finished results before even starting. I know they are out there, I just don't know where to find it. If one of you guys have any idea I would appreciate your help, thanks
    Oscar

2. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

Search in the Landscaping forum. there are several post on landscape software. I don't remember the specific titles of the programs.

3. Bryan McMullen

Bryan McMullen LawnSite Member

I did a post on landdesigner 3D by sierra,evereyone saide it was excellent.You can take a picture of youre clients home landscape it and show them the finished product,thats what Im going with.

4. KindGardener

KindGardener LawnSite Member

I own Pro-Landscape (www.prolandscape.com) - expensive, but full-featured.

Do an internet search - I'm sure you'll find several.

Do you want a photo-imaging product, or a CAD (for drawing plan-view drawings).

5. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member