• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

landscape equipment package massachusetts

eighty5luck

LawnSite Member
for sale,
34" gravely walk behind mower with catcher. only 40 hours
23" self propelled toro mower
echo backback blower
echo trimmer
toro trimmer with 'expand-it' edger and brush cutter attachments
5' x 12' utility trailer, single axle ramp gate
redmax power broom with bristle head
small double sided hedge trimmer
wheel barrow, 2g sprayer, fertilizer spreader, 35g buckets, other misc. items and hand tools.

all less then a year of light part-time use.

worcester massachusetts

OP
E

eighty5luck

LawnSite Member
as a package im looking for $4400, but, if you and i can work things out quickly, ill lower it some, the equiptment is in a few spots, all close in worcester, ma, we'd have to pick the trailer up and all the equipment. let me know what you think.....? thanks for replying

MOWEMJEFF

LawnSite Senior Member
Are you willing to sell seperate? I'm in Portland, Maine and was considering a trip to Foxwoods this weekend with all the rain coming so this would just be more reasonto go, I'm interested in the W/B, blower, and power broom lemme know.

tbambersvc

LawnSite Member
I wish I had the cash, your equipment is exactly what I'm looking for, just don't have that much to spend. I am getting into the industry part time as well. Why are you getting out?

OP
E

eighty5luck

LawnSite Member
well, wont hurt to make an offer... let me know.. im leaving the business, due to a lot of things, mainly, a baby on the way, and i dont have the money to invest into continuing the business as i would like to. im 21 and this is the first kid, so im trying to make money fast with other jobs, you know....