1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Landscape Lighting Resource Manual

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by jana, Oct 14, 2007.

1. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Always looking for a good read and reference.

Any one have it and your thoughts on it. I have "The Landscape Lighting Book"
    second edition by Janet Lennox Moyer and its great.

I did see someone from Amazon wrote a review but I do not even see the book
    on Amazon.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

3. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Thanks Joey, I will keep an eye out on Amazon.

No one on this board has this book?

4. JoeyD

I just found out that we do not have the book on Amazon anymore. I looked into this yesterday as I am trying to get it on the AOLP website. So right now you can only get it thru your local Unique distributor or at the link on our website that I posted above. Sorry for the confusion.

5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Kingsland, Texas

I have the book and highly recommend it. You do have to understand that it is a selling tool for Mr. Mullen and wade through some of that stuff but all-in-all I would say that it is a must read for someone in this industry.

6. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Yes I understand the ad tool, I just wanted to know how much fluff is really in it.

7. JoeyD

jana, If you buy the book then dont like it or find the value in it I will refund your money!!!

8. jana

jana LawnSite Member

No worries Joey.

9. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Kingsland, Texas

It really does have a lot of valuable information. Well worth the $.

10. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

I think that's a cheap shot to say it's a selling tool. What book isn't a selling tool for it's author. If the OP had any business sense they would understand that few people ever make money by authoring a book from the sales of the book itself. This back handed remark undermines all of the great information in the book and I'm is sure a put off to someone considering its purchase. Purchase the book. It comes with satisfaction guaranteed.