1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

landscape lighting

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by irrigation man, Nov 23, 2011.

1. irrigation man

irrigation man LawnSite Member

hi guys,anybody ever used (bisco) boston irrigation supply co for lighting products they have 4 stores in new england they seem to have more lines than most of the other distubutors and usually have it in stock just wondered what your thoughts were i need to get product but havent used them in the past,thanks

2. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I use the Bisco in Dedham (main office) for some of my Irrigation. Service is great, you can usually get sameday delivery with a real small minimum order. I would deffinetly recomend them. The only reason I don't use them for most of my irrigation or for lighting is because I have it good in with someone at another distributor. If something happens with my other vendor I won't hesitate at all and will give Bisco all my business

3. LLC RI

LLC RI LawnSite Member

I too use Bisco for some of my lighting supply and wire etc. My salesman, Ryan, calls me all the time, will come see me with new products/lines, keeps me abreast of deals, specials etc. and will even bring me product if I'm in a jam.

4. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

BISCO is one of our longest-standing and best distributors. They have an excellent and well-trained staff and offer many training opportunities for contractors.

As a testament to their committment to landscape lighting, one of their key people just attended Janet Moyer's Landscape Lighting Institute.

5. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

Great guys and excellent service. You cannot go wrong.