1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Landscape Pro Vs. Dynascape

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bigviclbi, Mar 1, 2005.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Just wondering if anyone uses Dynascape, I went to their website and the designs look REALLY professional, price is about $2000 compared to $1300 for Pro landscape and they have a beginner program for $500.00.

2. lukachuki

lukachuki LawnSite Member

I too would like to hear real world comparisons. I am trying to decide which one to buy and the prolandscape website is not overly helpful.

And not having a trial period for testing is also a bit of a pain although I know they have their 100% satisfaction guarantee.

tim

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i am not adding much to this, but everyone that has Pro has been really happy, from what i have read on here (search).....

one day i spend 10 hrs reading everything about all of them out there.

4. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I have been using dynascape for 5 yrs now. I brought the course material home and studied it for 3 months before taking the course in TO. I was the first to use this system in my area and still am one of just a few using it. I believe it speaks volumes about the professionalism and good intent of my co. Very, very professional. It takes some practise but the plans you will be producing in just a matter of months is incredible.

5. Smithers

zed, how much was it?

6. Smithers

i was just on their website and i checked ou the ptices...from $500-$2500

which one do you have ? the professional?

how is the basic for $500??

7. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I can't tell you exactly how much, but with the course and the program it was close to 3 grand. I have the professional. Of course there are newer upgrades all the time, but for what I use it for it suits me fine.