Landscape Proposal Sample

premierlawncaremi

LawnSite Member
I already have a contract i just need an example of a proposal for a design, build job. If someone would be willing to share their's that would be awesome. You may PM me if you'd rather. Thnx!

xclusive

LawnSite Bronze Member
Most people will not share that info with you cause it is considered intellectual property. Not to mention they are usually tailored to that particular company and not a one or all type deal. My suggestion is talk to a contract lawyer about drawing one up for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

PaperCutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
Definitely talk to an attorney for any contract. There are certain nuances that they know about that can make a HUGE difference, like a properly worded "four corners clause."

The points you should hit are for whom and where; scope of work, including where you're stopping and what's not being designed (for example, I design structures, but if the poolhouse is part of a future phase and money's an issue, I'll write that the poolhouse will be footprint only, detailed design available as part of a future agreement); exclusions (no engineer's stamp, no permit or shop drawings, no project management); time schedule or when they can expect to see the design (VERY important); a kill fee clause, so if they cancel the contract after you've started work you can recoup your time; and cost and payment structure.