• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Landscape Supply

tailoredlook

LawnSite Member
Question about Landscape supply co. When you go to order parts from them, they give no price, until a week later. When you try to e-mail them, their website says trouble sending mail, and when I e-mail them, I get return notice, address doe not exist. I am going to try them 1 more time on phone. As a community as a whole, are we supporting a legitimate co.

Tommyclarkwtx

LawnSite Member
i live in waco witch the company is located I deal with them all the time i have nothing but good things to say about them i have never had any trouble out of them

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
I have ordered from them with no problem hey they sent me a 25 dollar gift for there catalog.

Mowingman

LawnSite Platinum Member
I know they are in the process of changing over to a new website. That may be the reason you can not get through at the old site address.

daveyo

LawnSite Senior Member
Yea, Travis told me last week that the web site is basically useless, he is working on it though. Everything I order from him is by phone, I always get a price and its not bad. I had a problem once with blades they were stolen from the box, about two weeks later he sent me new ones free of charge.

Howard Roark

LawnSite Senior Member
I drive up from Austin every now and then just to deal with these guys. Travis is one cool dude who takes care of his customers. It's a brand new site, so just give him a call.