1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Landscape Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lbmd1, Sep 6, 2011.

1. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a 200? 12 foot by 6 ft open trailer in excellent condition up for sale. We modified the front end to hold a Walker or Exmark Navigator out front along with a full size Z rider in back. Basically making a 14 ft trailer nose. Works awesome and saved me from having to buy a new trailer to fit both mowers. Selling now to get an enclosed trailer. Looking for $1200. Thanks for Looking!

craigslist 001.jpg

craigslist 003.jpg

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a great idea for the front. I've got a navigator that we fit onto our trailers, but this looks good so we don't have to flip the deck up. Looks good for my helper to run a walk behide and nav. Still for sale and your location on the coast? Is that an Isuzu box truck your running as well? Thanks

3. lbmd1

Yeah its still for sale. Have a local inquiry on it from craigslist as well. Great trailer! The modification worked better than I thought. We're over in Rye. Trailer normall y parked in Portsmouth most nights. We run Isuzu cabovers and Fuso FG 4x4's. Love the cabovers! Can tow quite a load behind the Isuzu including this daily trailer and 2 mowers. Let me know if you want to see it.

Mike
    Grasshopper Landscaping
    Rye, NH

4. lbmd1

bump...........

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Whose the maker on this trailer?, cant really tell. Good rubber as well?

6. lbmd1

Carry on is the maker I think. Tires were replaced in spring.

7. sinoplawncare

sinoplawncare LawnSite Member

Still available?

8. lbmd1

Sold, sorry forgot to take it off the marketplace. check out my new ad for 16 ft trailer for sale.