Landscape Truck with front-mounted SMOKER / BBQ

mdvaden

LawnSite Bronze Member
Went to the Portland yard, garden and patio show today to help some designers dismantle the association booth. I entered early and took some photos. When I came back to put my camera away in the parking level, I saw this landscaper's truck in the row behind me.

A front mounted smoker with bicycle handles for a lid handle. Pretty stout build. The chimney is to the right, almost out of sight. Reminded me of the longhorn horns on a Texas truck.

smoker_truck.jpg

DoetschOutdoor

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yea because Joe Dirt rocked a F350 :hammerhead:. You talk about moving to the south but you seem to have a thing against anybody southern...?

punt66

LawnSite Fanatic
Yea because Joe Dirt rocked a F350 :hammerhead:. You talk about moving to the south but you seem to have a thing against anybody southern...?

sensitive are we? Is that your truck? I have nothing against the south. If i did i wouldnt move there. It takes all kinds and we all have a right to be here.

DoetschOutdoor

LawnSite Bronze Member
Not really sensitive just find it kinda strange you are always one of the first to throw the "redneck" card or talk about southern people yet you are contemplating a move down into the deep south....once you move, you will find out the "rednecks" arent the ones you need to be worried about.

punt66

LawnSite Fanatic
Not really sensitive just find it kinda strange you are always one of the first to throw the "redneck" card or talk about southern people yet you are contemplating a move down into the deep south....once you move, you will find out the "rednecks" arent the ones you need to be worried about.

who said i am worried about them? I commented on a truck that has BBQ attached to the front. Thats all. Take your meds.

Top Forums