Landscapers needs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by teriberi16, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. teriberi16

    teriberi16 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 2

    Can anyone please, tell me where a company can buy those burlap sheets to dump grass clippings on. We use Walkers, and we see other landscape people use these. They look like they would save us time. I need an address and a name, I would really appreciate this info. Thanks
  2. Roger

    Roger LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,933

    A few years ago when I started lawn mowing, I wanted burlap tarps. I found a couple, but realized they weren't very good. Somebody told me about polyprolene tarps like these:

    They are 7X7 which is the best size for me (dump 2 full Gobblers, or 4 LawnBoy bags). They are very, very durable. I bought a pack of 10 several years ago, and still have 4 or 5 unused. They get dragged, packed to the hilt, etc and keep on working. Burlap lasts a very short time because of tears, and because of the moisture rotting the fabic quickly.

    BTW, this same company has burlap tarps like you asked about.

    I'm not sure, but I think this is the company I bought mine from. I just did a simple Google search to find this one.

    My suggestion: polypropolene

Share This Page