Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am a completely burned out IT/computer professional. I am looking to get a job in landscaping somehow. I live in atlanta, love the outdoors, and don't want to spend my life strapped to a desk. I have no more expirience than doing my own lawn. If you do know of anyone looking few a healthy hard worker, please e mail me at [email protected] will be saving my sanity!

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
148 Posts
jeff landscape depot in fayetteville ga is looking for help need someone to make deliveires also wright's hyrdoseeding is needing some help they are in fayetteville too

[Edited by 4x4k20 on 02-09-2001 at 07:23 PM]

·
Registered
186 Posts
good luck!
25 years ago I had a dream of being a landscaper... this past year I was fortunate to run across a guy who moved from the area - had a maintenance route to sell. I bought into a new career (including a trailer & rental storage unit full of "stuff").
Eventually I'll be able to distinguish my butt from a hole in the ground, landscaping-wise, but for now I'm doing OK (and only a tiny fraction of my landscape customers cancelled - many more are raving about how good their yards look now)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.