• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Landscaping Jobs

JeffroWise

LawnSite Member
Hey all,

I am a completely burned out IT/computer professional. I am looking to get a job in landscaping somehow. I live in atlanta, love the outdoors, and don't want to spend my life strapped to a desk. I have no more expirience than doing my own lawn. If you do know of anyone looking few a healthy hard worker, please e mail me at skebum69@aol.com...you will be saving my sanity!

Thanks
Jeff

cutting edge

LawnSite Member
Jeff,
I have not looked at an Atlanta paper in quite a while, but I do remember there always being ads in the sunday paper for landscape help.

good luck!

4x4k20

LawnSite Member
jeff landscape depot in fayetteville ga is looking for help need someone to make deliveires also wright's hyrdoseeding is needing some help they are in fayetteville too

[Edited by 4x4k20 on 02-09-2001 at 07:23 PM]

KindGardener

LawnSite Member
good luck!
25 years ago I had a dream of being a landscaper... this past year I was fortunate to run across a guy who moved from the area - had a maintenance route to sell. I bought into a new career (including a trailer & rental storage unit full of "stuff").
Eventually I'll be able to distinguish my butt from a hole in the ground, landscaping-wise, but for now I'm doing OK (and only a tiny fraction of my landscape customers cancelled - many more are raving about how good their yards look now)

zimm4

LawnSite Member
Will my late aunt lived in huntington beach. Their last name is fergy. I have 3 cousins with that last name.
That stil live there.

kyle