Landscaping & Lawn Care Business For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lawn Dog2001, May 31, 2016.

1. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Established Landscaping & Lawn Care Business For Sale (North of Pittsburgh)TURNKEY

For sale is an established landscaping and lawn care company. Company has been in business for 24 years and has an outstanding reputation, name recognition, and market share in its service area. Company consistently grosses in the mid 100,000s each year. Included with this sale is the company name, website, phone number, as well as 70 lawn mowing accounts. All of our accounts either pre-pay monthly, or prepay yearly. 40 pesticide fertilization accounts, all accounts pre-pay for a 5 step lawn fertilization program in February of each year.

Numerous landscaping and landscape maintenance accounts. Too many to mention. Also included with this sale are literally hundreds of leads for customers we have serviced over the years.

This is a turnkey business. All accounts are guaranteed to go to the new owner. I will stay on as a consultant to ensure a smooth transition. However, all billing is done through the mail. So all you need to do is take over the billing system and begin servicing the accounts.

We have literature and letters already drafted for literally every circumstance you may encounter. From collections, to price raises, to warranty on plants, etc, we have a pre-worded document in our database. I will also include my equipment in this sale. Commercial mowers, trailers, trucks, spreaders, areators etc. I will discuss whats included with interested parties. Company grosses in the mid 100,000s in only 8 months a year. Could be so much more if you decide to offer snow removal which we currently do not. Revenue could also be increased very easily with advertising, which I haven't had to do in years. The reason for selling is that the owner is retiring and looking to move south.

I will assist you with acquiring financing, but I will not personally finance your purchase. I am asking $100,000 for the business and equipment. At that price you can make your money back before the end of the season. Company just closed out a $20,000 May. Email me with offers and questions.

2. Donnie renk

Donnie renk LawnSite Member

Do you still have your company for sale?

3. Lawn Dog2001

Yes the business is still for sale, although I haven't been very active about trying to sell it I'm willing to listen to offers. Let me know if you have serious interest and I will answer any questions you have.

4. CDon

CDon LawnSite Member

5. CDon

CDon LawnSite Member

Hello send your post, if you have not sold your business please contact me if you would thank you, donprice513@yahoo.com

6. Lawn Dog2001

Im still interested in selling. Contact me back and we can discuss.

7. CDon

CDon LawnSite Member

Thanks for getting back, I'm from Monroeville area of Pittsburgh is It possible for you to let me know what part your near or even close too.

8. Lawn Dog2001

Yes. I will email you directly.

9. CDon

CDon LawnSite Member

Great thank you

10. CDon

CDon LawnSite Member

Hey you still have business for sale