1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Landscaping Program

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Firstclasslawn, May 22, 2004.

1. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I need an in-expensive landscaping program that is easy to use, I get landscaping jobs and the customers want to see it drawn up before I perform the work, so I need a easy to use landscape program, maybe even one that will let you attach a actual picture and put the landscaping on the picture-----any suggestions

equip2.jpg

2. Kohls Landscaping Co

Kohls Landscaping Co LawnSite Member

Master Landscape and Home Design...

It's only about 60 bucks (and i got a 20 dollar mail in rebate w/it). It'll allow you to add plants, add digital photos, and actually build houses. For an inexpensive program, I can't complain...

Dave

3. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have it but it seems hard to use,, LoL maybe I just cant figure it out

4. trailboss

trailboss LawnSite Member

Don't even waste your time with the cheap programs. They are limited and wont have the pro look your going for. I have had about three different programs and they were all a waste time and money. I have taken the advice of several on here and just ordered Pro Landscape by Drafix.com, today. From what I know about it already it will be something that we will not outgrow. Just my two cents.