lap top in reg cab truck

bulldoglawncare

LawnSite Member
i just bought a laptop to put in my dump truck for estimates cut routes invoices and billing. i went online and companies are asking for 2-300 dollars for laptop mounts. im lookin to build one myself but i also dont want to loose my 3rd seat in my f350 dump truck. does anyone have homemade or store bought laptop mounts for reg cab rigs

PR0 TURF

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have a laptop mount for my truck that I bought online from RAM...www.ram-mount.com It works great...and it was a no-drill installation...it bolted into all the existing seat mounts etc. Pretty slick setup. I will take some pictures this weekend and post em for ya...

grass guys

LawnSite Member
I've got a Cannon IP100 Laptop printer that I got on sale due to it being a display model that was never used. Regularly $300, I got it for $75.99...:clapping::clapping:

Caterkillar

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a laptop mount for my truck that I bought online from RAM...www.ram-mount.com It works great...and it was a no-drill installation...it bolted into all the existing seat mounts etc. Pretty slick setup. I will take some pictures this weekend and post em for ya...

This is what I use as well. Really really well built. It has several swivel points to get your laptop at the right angle. Part of it will unbolt in 10 seconds if you need more room.

Top Forums