1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Laser CT

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by BMFD92, Nov 5, 2004.

1. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

what is the msrp of the ct? I am looking into the 19 kaw with the 48" deck. Is it made more for large homeowners or commercial applications too? I am looking for a compact ztr and I thought that this mower looks good for what I need. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Jeff

2. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

come on exmark, I hear how good your mowers are and here I am wanting to buy one and you guys aren't helping me. I dont get it? If you guys cant help me out know then What happens when my CT were to break down IF i bought it.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

BFD,

Sorry for the delay. I've been in Charlotte for the past week at the GIE show and it took me till today to get at all of the e-mail/lawnsite posts. To be honest the pricing is actually set by each independant dealer. I can however give you our MSRP. The 48/19 has been removed from the model line up this year. Instead we will be offer a 48/18 Vanguard. This model will have a msrp of $5699.

Thanks

Terry