• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Lastec Articulator 61" Rear & Side Discharge

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
does it say that the pics are too big? if you can't resize them, send them to me at christcll@yahoo.com and I'll see what I can do.

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
also, the forum is set up that it won't allow duplicate pics, pita!

Shane, noticed in those other pics that the engine looks to be mounted high, is it, or is it just camera angle?

OP
L

LASTEC

LawnSite Member
Tonyr said:
also, the forum is set up that it won't allow duplicate pics, pita!

Shane, noticed in those other pics that the engine looks to be mounted high, is it, or is it just camera angle?
it's cam angle.

OP
L

LASTEC

LawnSite Member
Trying again - this is a picture of the standard side discharge configuration. Removable baffles are yellow so you can see them more clearly.

standard discharge_3.jpg

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
how deep is the deck?

does the performance drop of in high growth because there is an uncut portion of grass stopping the grass from the left hand blade, and putting a high load on the center blade to get it all out from that one?

I like the rear discharge idea. if I can get a demo, lastec will be my next mower. I'll be looking around next spring, will the deck shown be out by then?