• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Lastec: James Potter

Jpotter

LawnSite Member
Hello, I have been viewing Lawnsite for some time, and see that a lot of people communicate over these forums. I work for Lastec. I am the Territory Manager for Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan. Our new commercial line is outstanding. This product line will change the industry very soon. I would like some feed back on your past experience with this product. Lastec has been around the golf turf industry for 15 years. This product line has proven itself all over the world. Please contact me with any questions you may have. I would love to set up a visit/demo with any interested end users/Dealers.

James Potter
Lastec

LASTEC

LawnSite Member
Jpotter said:
Hello, I have been viewing Lawnsite for some time, and see that a lot of people communicate over these forums. I work for Lastec. I am the Territory Manager for Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan. Our new commercial line is outstanding. This product line will change the industry very soon. I would like some feed back on your past experience with this product. Lastec has been around the golf turf industry for 15 years. This product line has proven itself all over the world. Please contact me with any questions you may have. I would love to set up a visit/demo with any interested end users/Dealers.

James Potter
Lastec
Hey James,

Good to see you here on LawnSite!!!!