1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

later va.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Starling Lawn, May 9, 2000.

1. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

hello all,<br>its time to tell virginia to kiss a$$ and head back to florida,for sunshine and st augustine turf.i`m going to restart my business and stop trying to work for others who think they know everything.va. is a beautiful place,but enough.<br>by the way guys,thanks for all the great posts.i`ve learned alot,even from toro stone.<br>happy mowing,<br>dave

2. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

Good Luck DLS,<p>My wife parents are trying to get us to move down there by them(Titusville). Father-in-law keeps using the angle &quot;You can mow year round&quot;. They want their daughter close to them so bad they can't stand it. Lived there for 3 years in 1984 and wasn't that crazy about it but wouldn't rule anything out. Stay in touch.

3. Starling Lawn

lee,<br>thanks.we`re going back to jacksonville.i have several friends who cut down there also,they can`t find enough hours in the day with all the new construction.i love titsville.my friend`s family own a pub called the red lion.great place.<br>gave

4. paddy

paddy LawnSite Member

i hate all those low grasses, they are invading a couple of my lawns. they make a lot of dust and always look dead, i can't stripe on them and its hard to mulch on them.

5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Jaguars AFC Champions

6. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: bdemir

7. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

Look us up when you get back to the Big Cat Country.<br>Been cutting for ten years in Jax. If you have not been her in a while you will be in for a big shock with all the new growth.<br>If you need any help in buing any equipment let me know so I can seend you in the right direction.<p>Rick <br>Belts, Blades and More!

8. Starling Lawn

rick,<br>thanks for the offer,i may take you up on it.i`ll have to start over again equipment wise,but need to get the funds together.i haven`t been there in awhile,but it was booming then.<br>paddy,st aug. stripes great if you have the right mower.<br>go jags!<br>dave