1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Launch!

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by Thisjm, Nov 12, 2014.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Gold Member

You can also just wire them up to hang close to the lights

2. OP
    OP
    Thisjm

Thisjm LawnSite Member

can i wire then to the lights?

3. OP
    OP
    Thisjm

Thisjm LawnSite Member

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a couple of pics from our inaugural season. All of your input has been very helpful in getting my machine going so thanks again.

We had a great season and hope you all did too. I learned a ton and am constantly working toward growing this thing the right way. One bad timer, no GFCI problems, some product issues but we got through it.

Any of you guys do 4th of July, Halloween etc? I'm looking for high quality suppliers for other holidays and would be grateful for suggestions and thoughts.

We are running on a purchase and storage model but am exploring the idea of a rental aspect for graduations, holidays, events etc. Anyone operate a hybrid buy/rent biz? I like the purchase method for Christmas clients each home gets product customized for their home. I am trying to figure out the best way to also rent stuff like minis and globe strings.

Here are some photos.

4. OP
    OP
    Thisjm

Thisjm LawnSite Member

Accidentally uploaded images with client names in them from the wrong file but just missed the edit window in getting them replaced. Here they are:

shinecny skaneateles Gazebo Dickens 2014.jpg

shinecny red and white manlius ny christmas lights 2014.jpg

shinecny Miller Trees 2014.jpg

shinecny red and white manlius ny xmas lights wide 2014.jpg