1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

lawn accounts wanted

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cowboytim, Mar 2, 2009.

1. cowboytim

cowboytim LawnSite Member
    from MN

I am looking for a fert company to take over to add to my company. I am also looking for lawns Commercial residential, I am available for sub work as well. What do you have?

2. SCS1

SCS1 LawnSite Member

Where you at in MN ?

3. cowboytim

from MN

metro area. What do you have?

4. SCS1

SCS1 LawnSite Member

Sorry, Rochester area. I had some Commercial accts for you.

5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I will take those commercials off your hands. Send me a pm or make 1 more post and i will pm you.

6. cowboytim

from MN

I have a buddy down there that would do them for you. He has been at it all of 15 years. Good at what he does.

7. SCS1

SCS1 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies fellas. I posted an add in the paper for a full time employee and have gotten about 100 calls today. Hopefully I will find someone and I can keep those commercials. I apologize for jumping the gun on those accounts. I did not think I would be able to handle them, but now it looks like it will work out. I will keep you in mind.

thank you,

8. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Good luck with the interviews. If it don't work out give me a call. I am in the process of buying several accounts and need some to fill in or start a another crew. 507-213-3778

9. SCS1

SCS1 LawnSite Member

Good luck to you as well. Snowplowing has helped out a ton this year. Most of these companies are more than happy to hire you if you do both. I think it really makes it easier to land more commercials.

10. cowboytim

from MN

to the top