Lawn and Order new to this site.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RJ with Lawn and Order., Sep 13, 2018.

?

How many of you use a pull behind roller striping kit?

1. Use one

20.0%
  2. Don’t use one.

80.0%
  1. RJ with Lawn and Order.

RJ with Lawn and Order. LawnSite Member

Hello all. My name is RJ. I recently started my lawn care company. I specialize in all things lawn care, pressure washing, landscaping, window washing, fertilizing, weed control etc. I am located in Minnesota. I am 46 years old and have been in a suit and tie my whole life. When I was young I grew up in a low income apartment until I got married at the age of 21. I think my enjoyment of lawn scaping comes from the fact that I never had a lawn until I was 21. So as a kid I did not have a chance to hate mowing the lawn. I get such satisfaction after a lawn job well done that I get excited for the next. I pull a 42” Checkmate striper with my XT2 fuel injected Cub cadet. I am excited to get to know y’all and get some feedback both personally and the good reads here. Thank you very much for having me.
    RJ with
    Lawn and Order
    www.LawnandOrderMN.COM

4B63352C-8619-4455-9B6B-D8AA08D631A4.jpeg

Tara Ann likes this.
  2. Jake the grass guy

Jake the grass guy LawnSite Member

first off congrats on starting! stripes look great! keep up the good work! any questions dont hesitate to ask! everyone here is very helpfull and knowledgeable.

3. Ma&Pa

Ma&Pa LawnSite Member

Yea, welcome aboard!
    Great people here with tons of knowledge. Don't forget to join the rant thread when things start to go south every once in a while - it helps to rant for our sanity at times!

4. Tara Ann

Tara Ann LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Lawn and Order! Very clever. Thumbs Up

5. America 1st

America 1st LawnSite Member

Love the name and best of luck!

6. RJ with Lawn and Order.

RJ with Lawn and Order. LawnSite Member

Thank you for the warm welcome.