1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

lawn bags

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by vallawn23, Mar 5, 2003.

1. vallawn23

vallawn23 LawnSite Member
    from memphis

I need help finding leaf and lawn bags. In memphis they are $10.00-$13.00 for regular bags and about $75.00 for the Walker Bags. Does anyone know of a website they are cheaper at.

Thanks guys

jason

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

3. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

Jason, Best price I have found for bags large enough to go over my Walker hopper is about 65 cents each from a company called Veripack. This price inclues my shipping cost. Good fast service from them with a large section. Good luck and if you find anything cheaper let me know. Dj

http://www.veripack.com/

I have been buying the 50x56 inch 2 mil bag.

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Lawn and leaf bags. Isn't that something that you use with dare I say…….a rake?

Gravely_Man

5. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

Gravely Man......LOL you just made my day. Thanks for keeping an eye on my use of those nasty 4-letter words, like R-A-K-E. I guess the word bags is a 4-letter word too. I have to watch what I am saying from now on..HA..Have a good one...Dj

6. vallawn23

vallawn23 LawnSite Member
    from memphis

i appreciate it guys. one response to the "rake" , using a walker will make you want to sell your rake.