• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Lawn Care books

rookie03

LawnSite Member
Has anyone ever bought Lawn Care books or ebooks on EBAY? They have quite a bit of books on Ebay. Just wondering if they are worth buying? Let me know if you've bought one on there. And how was it? Thanks!

gocards

LawnSite Member

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
Hi rookie03,

If you are able to pick up one or two new ideas from a book, it's worth it in my opinion. We constantly are adding new book titles to our business book collection. Keep reading and you will grow. Feel free to review our previous business books of the month and let us know when you read a book you thought was good.
<table width=100%>
<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td></td></tr></table>
<center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

OP
R

rookie03

LawnSite Member
Thanks for the heads-up. I figure if the book is under $30...one lawn that you get will pay for that. Just wondering if anyone has bought one off there. Thanks.