Lawn care commercial bids

fireball756

LawnSite Senior Member
Stop in and talk to your local dollar general manager. Probably a NSP is responsible for providing service. NSP is national service provider like Brightview. Once you have their name I’m sure they would be happy to put you on their vendor list. They have plenty of work and don’t mind taking their time to pay you for it. Suggest you search NSP’s or Dollar General on this site

Mownmachine144

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks, I appreciate it
Let us know how it goes. I've been calling nearby commercial accounts seeing if needed service, no luck so far. I'm hoping to do the same in the fall season with leaf clean ups. Some lawn care guys don't do fall clean ups and that's where I could kick in I'm hoping. Hope every thing goes well for you.;)Thumbs Up

OP
Yard Dawg 2019

Yard Dawg 2019

LawnSite Member
Thanks, I’ve just noticed we have dollar generals here that are not kept up at all. But if I couldn’t get the work this season I would want to find out when and how to put bids in for next spring.

tareece

LawnSite Member
Yeah Home Advisor overdrew my checking account 3 weeks straight.. I wasn't a happy camper... Plus they send leads to you and other of your competitors... so they are charging each of us (probably 3-5 competitors) $20-50 EACH for each lead