1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

lawn care directory help ...........

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by befnme, Nov 21, 2005.

1. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

after only 1 month i sent 2 emails to sean to cancel . and i thought it was over . then i get an email from paypal that 99.00 was set to come out i called adam and he said he would correct this right away and he " did " reverse the paypal transfer but not before i got hit with 2 overdraft fees .
    you see i had alot of money put out on jobs and didnt have enough money in the bank to cover the 99.00 ( wich i didnt think would ever come out anyway ) . and once paypal has something set to come out it cant stop the withdrawl . so if you do cancel be sure to also contact paypal to cancel if you use them to pay for it . also if you cancel only thru sean it will still be set to come out again once the 12 months is up . so please contact paypal to cancel it because they will also cancell all further reoccurring charges .this is not meant to put down adam or his company , just to help you if you want to cancel .