• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Lawn Care Software

bridges

LawnSite Member
Does any use any software for there company?<br>I just started using lawnmonkey and love. What does everyone else use.<br><p>----------<br>Tony<br>

greenlawncare

LawnSite Member
We are currently using it for the month of April as part of their thirty day trail. Are you using it as a trial or have you purchased it? If you purchased it, what version did you get. Do you think you got the right version? Are you happy with it.<br>Why do you love lawnmonkey? Anything you don't like?<p>Always like to be informed of these things. Thanks.

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
we use &quot;bill master&quot; lawn service software for about 9 yrs. and like it.

OP
B

bridges

LawnSite Member
I have lm pro plus and i do think i got the right. i bought lm last month. I like everything about it. The only thing i don't like is the accounting end. But they are also ways updating the software, so there is always something new. I have talked to lm and they said they will work on the accounting part.<p>----------<br>Tony<br>

gene gls

LawnSite Gold Member
I bought Lawnmonkey Pro Plus last Dec. Its the best program that I have used, third one.The service is unbeatable. Paul always takes the time to work with you on any question.

TurfMan

LawnSite Member
I bought LawnMonkey in Dec of 99. I also got most of the demo's on Maintance that was out there. I elected to go with LawnMonkey. I made a great choice. the program is never ending. Updates galore, If anyone wants a really good program for spraying or Lawn Maintance I highly recommend LawnMonkey.

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
does lawn monkey have a web sight

Dink38

LawnSite Member
We use Clips and I really like it. But does anyone know of a software for the accounting end of it. I would like something simply. Quickens Pro has a lot more in it then I need.<br>Thanks