1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn care thank you cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Ijustwantausername, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Ijustwantausername

Ijustwantausername LawnSite Bronze Member

Any good sites you all can recommend? I normally do a typed out letter, but I'd like a professional looking one this year.

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I don't necessarily do a "thank you" card at the end of the season, I do more of a Christmas card. I'll send them out in mid-December and just write a quick note in there thanking them for a good season and wishing their family the best during the holiday season.

3. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

4. WeedWhipper

WeedWhipper LawnSite Member

Hey if your looking for something that you can completly customize with your own personal touch i would highly recomend vistaprint.com, very cheap to!

5. Keegan

Keegan LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

I just ordered my Christmas cards from 123prints.com They were cheaper than Vistaprint.

6. richardcog

richardcog LawnSite Member

all I do is Christmas cards too

7. idealscape

idealscape LawnSite Member

This is what I bring to our property management companies, HOA companies, Business owners and other clients. Give the ladies in their office something pretty to look at. The way into a big business is the receptionist, get in good with her and she will bring the business to you! Just a tip...

point.jpg