1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn care time cards

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnsRUsInc., Jan 15, 2004.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

What do you guys us as time cards we did have a time clock at my home where all of my equipment was located but we ran out of room and have all of our trucks and trailers out side, at a outdoor lot. We are now located like 4 miles from my home and we have 4 full time guys that work for me.

Any ideas please let me know.

Thanks jason

2. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Our crew leaders document times and turn them in at the end of the week.

3. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

can't you move the time clock to where all the equipment is, if you are having everyone meet there?
    just a thought.
    or depending on the trust of your crews, have a basic start time, and have them fill in the end times.

4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess if you can't locate the clock where you store your equipment that the employee should sign-in his/her time, but must have a crew chief or foreman initial it.

5. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Thanks, i wasnt sure how you guys did it so i was seeing if you guys had a better idea than what i had come up with. The time clock can not be located there due to having no indoor storage. I think in the morning when the guys come in the crew leader can mark everyone in. He is trust worthy, so i can have him take like a roll call while he sends everyone out. an then he can hand them in at the end of the week.

Thanks jason

6. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

We have crews that operate remotely and we use their gps tracking data as their time sheet.