Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Arbor Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawn Pro

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 24 21.8%
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Bill master is a very nice program it can do everything you need it to do it does it all and they will completely customize it to your needs they did it for us at no extra charge, and it's not overly expensive as you would think. We have been using it for about two years. It is quick to learn. It does everything quick books can and so much more. Just go to www.billmaster.info

For those that chose other, let me know what you are using. I am finding more and more service industry software.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm a SAP customer (since January) and haven't been real happy with it. If you do snow removal, DON'T do it. It's a disaster. I can see the promise in this software, but it certainly would work better if you had someone in the office (which I do no). I'm actually going to do the free trial for Jobber.

Here is a plug for Jobber regarding Customer Service. I had an issue in which I could not sync to Quickbooks Online. It was weird, since I had been able to sync many times before. Anyway, the point is, that as soon as I sent in a support ticket, Forrest (the support guy) went right to work and truthfully, seemed like he worked around the clock (waiting on me to respond to his questions).

Great customer service. Just like others have mentioned.

I will second the customer service from jobber. Very quick. The next thing will be to see how fast they get the new features up. Sounds like they have a lot of nice features coming out. I hear all the stories of sap over promising so I'm interested to see if they follow through better. The way they respond to everything now I would say they probably will.

I'll third the customer support at jobber. They try very hard. If any of you guys are currently using them shoot me a message if your having the same routing/scheduling functionality problems that I have been having. Either one-off or reoccurring. Setting that up at the beginning of the season is a bit difficult knowing that rain, drought, cold weather etc will change schedules even though all routes are pretty much on the same schedule. They still change. A lot. Seems like entering charges and having to change the schedule often could get time consuming. In grounds keeper entering charges was based off of routes. I liked that but not being able to email customers there invoices was why I got out of groundskeeper.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marshman, I think I'm having the same basic scheduling issue that you are. I have not figured out how to move a "group" or "route". I have to move individual visits for an entire day if it rains or other scheduling issues arise. I only have a few customers now, but it would be ugly if I had a full schedule. I'm not sure that I want everything to just "slide" a day if it rains, but maybe I do....

No you don't/won't. Some customers are weekly but you still skip them some are biweekly but in the spring are every week. A master schedule where they could change it daily without effecting the big master schedule would be of great benefit.
Posted via Mobile Device

There's two types of programs here, and neither of those types interest me. There's the weird PC software based applications that only work on one computer. Those programs are outdated and are practically worthless. The second are closed system SaaS. First, they try to do everything, and they do them all poorly. You don't know anything about accounting. Stop trying to do accounting. What's the point in an online closed system? You can't predict or solve everyone's needs. You better give me an API to work with. You better have lots of add-ons that interact with all of the other SaaS out there that are actually good at the specific things they do. Generic, but customizable field service and job management SaaS offer more options and are more flexible than lawn based closed system SaaS.

I've been with LawnPro since the beginning (almost 7 years). Things started out well and the software grew with me. In the past two years the focus seems to be just on getting new customers off of existing effort instead of fixing the existing problems. Customer service is non existent. I hate to see a great concept fail (especially when it has actually been acted upon) but it appears that Patrick Cash is allowing LawnPro to die. If you are a new comer and looking for software, steer clear of LawnPro & LawnAid (online version) until you start hearing good reviews on Lawnsite from existing customers.

After reading this thread I am going to check out Jobber. Checked Adkad/Groundskeeepr Pro the other day but it doesn't have enough functionality for me. LawnPro really has the right idea just poor execution.

I can't agree with you more about LawnPro Software. I loved it for the last 4 years. Now that my hard drive failed and I had to reinstall it, which requires a authorization code, I am not able to use it .LawnPro does not respond to any of my service tickets at all. It has been over a month with no response, they have horrible tech. support......I will be checking out Jobber tomorrow..

Thanks guys.....

Ps .. I did not vote because I DONOT recommend LawnPro Software.....

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.