• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Lawn Solution's New Tracked Brush Mower

We are introducing a new tracked brush mower that is a must see.

Specs

• 40" Cutting Width
  • 24hp Kawasaki V-Twin
  • Dual blade setup with flails and carbide cutters
  • 2 psi ground pressure on tracks
  • Dual hydro track drive (upto 4 mph)
  • Rated to easily take down 4" trees while cutting tall grasses too
  • Available - April 2010
  • Pricing - $6,500 - $7,000

The below video was taken while testing the unit is 5-6" snow. Even with the snow it had great traction and knock-down power.

Product Video

Brush Cutter3.jpg

clean_cut

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks nice, do you guys have any videos or a youtube channel?

Wow, I don't feel very smart, PRODUCT VIDEO.

Pretty cool though. Is it more of a tall grass/light bryers cutter or a small tree and very thick bryers cutter?

Last edited:
OP
L

LawnSolutionsCP

Sponsor
Looks nice, do you guys have any videos or a youtube channel?

Wow, I don't feel very smart, PRODUCT VIDEO.

Pretty cool though. Is it more of a tall grass/light bryers cutter or a small tree and very thick bryers cutter?
Where it shines is plowing and grinding the real thick stuff into nothing. No cleanup except all the woodchips on the mower.

It does very well making a clean cut in tall grass like a bush-hog behind a tractor.

Main benefit of this machine is the incredible handling and ability to get pretty much anywhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

dwost

LawnSite Bronze Member
That thing is a hoss! Very slick, good luck with it.

johnnybravo8802

LawnSite Silver Member
I'm impressed!!! I tried to get into lot clearing on Lake Hartwell back in 05' but the only thing I could find was the DR field and brush mower. It was way ahead of the Billygoat but was a real pain to turn and too light weight to push anything down-It just crawled up everything. Vines are the worst culprit, especially large ones. How does this machine do with vines? How does it do on Kudzu?-That's the real test!!!!!!