• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

LawnSite.com T-shirts & Mousepads

Sean Adams

LawnSite Gold Member
I wanted everyone to know that we now have LawnSite.com t-shirts and mousepads available for sale.

The t-shirts are really nice. They were done by Jim Carter and the people from WE Chapps - top quality!

Right now we have 3 sizes - XL, 2XL, and 3XL.

I assume that most people of the site will want one of these three sizes. However, if you prefer a smaller size, let me know, and based on the response, I will order more.

The mousepads are very nice as well.

We have the order form almost complete. I think the shirts are going to be somewhere between $20-$25 and the mousepads are going to be somewhere between $7-$10.

Expect to see a post in the next day or two with a link to the order form.

In the meantime, post here is you have any questions, comments or suggestions.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Thanks!-------------------------------------------------------
John

OP
S

Sean Adams

LawnSite Gold Member
You are probably correct....in all seriousness, what do you suggest would be a good price.....keep in mind the larger size shirts cost a little more money....

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by Sean Adams
You are probably correct....in all seriousness, what do you suggest would be a good price.....keep in mind the larger size shirts cost a little more money....
I think members with 3,000 post or more should get a T shirt FREE!!
John:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

gogetter

Banned
Hmmm, I'd say $15 (before S&H) is fair considering the larger sizes.
Smalls and mediums, maybe $13.

Just my opinion.

I've bought shirts from Exmark for $10 each (XXL), but I think these were on clearance.
And I've seen the same deal from other manufacturers before if I remember correctly (may have also been clearance deals though).

Lazer_Z

LawnSite Silver Member
Sean how much would the larger sizes go for? Could you add S&H to NJ and let me know please? Shirt size would be 3x i'm a big guy.

Thanks Sean

leadarrows

LawnSite Senior Member
I had four color shirts printed up for the bar I use to run and they cost me ten to have made and I sold them for fifteen. Jackets cost me thirty-five and I sold them for fifty. That's about all the experience with that I can offer.