Youngandfree

LawnSite Fanatic
Heres the threadThumbs Up
Was before my time here but has been reposted
Can you dig up the part 1 ? ;)

Wye Oak Tree

LawnSite Fanatic
I've thought about this quite a bit.
I think there should be a Lawnsite Hall of Fame, to honor and remember influential members forever on here.
If I may toss a few names out there. All my buddies on Lmoth for sure :laugh:

Also:

Tonygreek

Snomaha

Ridin' Green

TPendagast

Cut n Strut

Wet boots

MowDaddy

Knox gls

Weeze

Mark Oomkes

and many more I have learned a thing or two from their posts.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Wetboots and his love for all things liberal on the OMNI threads were always good for a laugh.

Trees Too

LawnSite Fanatic
I've thought about this quite a bit.
I think there should be a Lawnsite Hall of Fame, to honor and remember influential members forever on here.
I understand we have most messages and most likes already, and that is all well and good, however those criteria aren't necessary the only things that makes a member a Hall of Famer.
Two examples would be Eric Elm and Mike Leary. They were both very influential, but neither had massive amounts of posts or likes.

I'd like to propose adding a member hall of fame list to lawnsite. This list would be ongoing and not just limited to top 20 spots. Once a member is entered into the hall of fame he or she would be there forever.

Brainstorming the logistics-
Once a month candidates could be anonymously nominated and then voted on by the group.

Nominees could be dead or alive, active or past, many posts or few, the important thing being we feel they are one of the greats!

What do you all think?
Various threads similar to this topic have been done before to some extent.
Here is one of them....

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
ok, we will think about doing something like this in the future, but we don't need this thread to be a catch all, who's who, who should be included, who shouldn't, etc. If we decide to do this, we will make everyone aware and do this the right way

Thanks everyone and thanks for starting the thread @Crazy 4 grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Forums