1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

LawnSite Member makes the News!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

2. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Smart business move on his part. I bet it pays off big time. If we had something like that in my area I would follow his lead. We get a few overgrowned lawns in the poor section of town but the city just posts a warning then they cut it with a fine. They don't list properties in the paper and we definately don't have several to a neighborhood.

Good job Chapman:drinkup:

3. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

5. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

I had some problems with the Zoning. I'M zoned Agriculturally of course and I still believe this business should be allowed as a Agra business but the head of the zoning department here feels like it's a commercial business. I had to get a special use amendment and it took three meetings to get it passed. My Lawyer fees will just about take all the first years profits but I will still enjoy cheaper disposal costs. If I can keep from growing broke for the first year my business plan is sound.