1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Laws & Regs

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by FLMOWER, May 25, 2003.


    FLMOWER LawnSite Member
    Messages: 50

    Just curious of the laws in central FL regaurding application of fretilizer and roundup. What are the requirements? Can anyone recomend a decent company?
  2. mowerparts

    mowerparts LawnSite Member
    Messages: 110

    To use roundup, a limited spray license or weed and feed you need an L&O license.
    However to use organic you do not need a license.
    This is statewide.
  3. bob

    bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE
    Messages: 4,260

Share This Page