Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on buying a lazer z this upcoming winter (late), and I would like to know, from those of who who own these or ones similar, What do you pay every month for these machines, or did you buy it and pay all at one time?

Please explain?

·
Registered
952 Posts
if you go on exmarks website theres a payment estimator

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on doubling the accounts I have now next year, now I have 20, I am aiming for 55 next year, and need to buy the mower before grass cutting starts!

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Sheffield financing usually has good deals in the spring. I have 6 months of no intrest on my Gravely.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by bob
Sheffield financing usually has good deals in the spring. I have 6 months of no intrest on my Gravely.
Does Sheffield usually run a 0% interest for 6 months in the spring for most brands (Exmark, Hustler, etc.)?

Also just out of curiousity, what rate does it convert to after the promo period? I imagine it should be the same for all makes, not just Gravely.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Fantasy Lawns

i wish if my new lazer looked that good.i have tons of red paint missing lol

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Axemark is running a deal right now where there is no payments until April I think.

My dealer is working on me to "convert" since he no longer carries Choppers.

Through Sept. they are also throwing in a mulch kit.

Haven't got down to the pennies yet but he told me for a 23 60 my payment with nothing down would be low 200's.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just bought a Scag Tiger cub, with mulch kit, and tax all rolled into the financing.

The mower was 5999
tax was like 550
mulch kit was 180

Scheffield financed it for 36 months at 211 per month.

They (Scheffield) were very easy to work with.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Try your local credit union. I got 4.25% interest for 36months on my new Gravely @ $154.00 a month. Sheffield is also a good resort but the interest is a little higher. I traded in my Pro150 WB and financed the difference.

Hope this helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.