• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Lazer Z width

Hardy Enterprises

LawnSite Member
Is there anybody that has a 72&quot; lazer Z that can tell me the overall width of it with the deflector shield up. I am trying to decide between the 72&quot; and 60&quot;. I am worried the 72&quot; will not go on my small trailer(16'x 6'3&quot;). <p>thanks, <p>Jay

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
I can tell you it probably won't. I have a 72&quot; Chopper and load it on a 6'6&quot; wide trailer with maybe 3/4&quot; on each side. Its real tight and if I don't line up right I have to back down and start over. I don't know how the Lazer could be any more narrow than that but it don't hurt to try.<p>Homer

H

hall

Hrm.. good question. I know that a 72&quot; chopper will fit on my trailer but barely. If it does fit it will be very close. You should go to your dealer and make sure.

M

Michael

The Lazer is exactly 73&quot; wide with the chute up. Best thing to do is to go to your dealer and load it on your trailer to be sure.<br>Michael