• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

LEAD IRRIGATION 50-65k East Central Indiana

Landscaper4u

LawnSite Member
Looking for a lead Irrigation employee. Company take home vehicle. Paid vacation. Looking for an individual that wants to be part of a team that is family, honest, and faith based. If you have experience we would love to talk to you. Salary from 50 - 65k a year depending on experience. Room for growth, commission or piece rate bones incentives as well.

This is an experienced position only.

Please reach out!

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
Looking for a lead Irrigation employee. Company take home vehicle. Paid vacation. Looking for an individual that wants to be part of a team that is family, honest, and faith based. If you have experience we would love to talk to you. Salary from 50 - 65k a year depending on experience. Room for growth, commission or piece rate bones incentives as well.

This is an experienced position only.

Please reach out!
What does this person do during the winter in Indiana?
I assume you blow out your systems at some point?

you’re not at south bend but aren’t in Louisville area either if you are in “central” Indiana

it’s a real nice part of the country

OP
L

Landscaper4u

LawnSite Member
What does this person do during the winter in Indiana?
I assume you blow out your systems at some point?

you’re not at south bend but aren’t in Louisville area either if you are in “central” Indiana

it’s a real nice part of the country
We are East of Indianapolis. This person would help with snow removal services. This is a down time for servicing equipment and such.. Do you have experience pm me if your interested!

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
We are East of Indianapolis. This person would help with snow removal services. This is a down time for servicing equipment and such.. Do you have experience pm me if your interested!
Oh , I’m over qualified for that job

was just curious I talk to people all over the country regularly so I might know Someone
And I like to keep tabs on who pays what for how much work

let’s me know where the labor market is

it is a nice part Of the country tho

I could live there

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
if you are not interested in the opportunity, please do not post within the thread...you can correspond via a private conversation.

thank you!