• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Leads

Next Level

LawnSite Member
Just wanted to know if any of you use a service to get leads . I found a site that charges you for leads they e-mail or fax you. I don't know if it is worth it or not.:confused:

OP
Next Level

Next Level

LawnSite Member
thats one of them, the one i was looking at is *******************. there is no start up fee like service magic. they only require you to put $60. in a account to pay for the leads they send you. It is like $8 for commercial stuff and $4 for residential .

noiseyvoyzey

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by Next Level
thats one of them, the one i was looking at is *******************. there is no start up fee like service magic. they only require you to put $60. in a account to pay for the leads they send you. It is like $8 for commercial stuff and $4 for residential .

Look at it this way if it costs you 60 to land 1 account even if it is a small one 25-30 a week figure 28 cuts 700-840 I guess it could be worth it, what the hell its only 60 buck to try it right? what do you have to lose, I blow more than that a week on scrath off tickets :)

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
I did a bid just yesterday, and the lady said a guy from service magic was suppose to come that day too. I never heard of them until then. I was there right before dark and she said that she didn't think he was showing up, So she hired me.