Leaf Bag Holder

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by intimidator782, Nov 24, 2010.

  1. intimidator782

    intimidator782 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 77

    I am looking to get one of those green trash can looking bag holders for leaves. I cant seem to find any around here and was wondering what they are called and where everyone gets them. Thanks.
  2. intimidator782

    intimidator782 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 77

    Anyone know what im talkin about?
  3. Agape

    Agape LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,644

    we never use bags cause they look like crap and the debris dump doesnt take em, so you have to dump them out there one by one and then you have dirty nasty wet bags to dispose of. if you're a lawn guy invest in a couple 52Gal buckets, or try www.rittenhouse.com - they have a lot of stuff for homeowners as well as commercial applications if you are really in love with the bag holder idea.
  4. bel-nor

    bel-nor LawnSite Member
    Messages: 200

    Get the cardboard inserts from Lowes. The green plastic one lets the leafs rise in along the sides. The cardboard insert has some slow rise to it. I just pile them in a long line and use the lightest weight all plastic shovel from Lowes no rake and scoop them up and place in the insert. The bags hold more leafs and its easier than that green plastic unit. this year I've been tarping and dumping the larger sites. I normally use my w/b hydro to coral the leafs in strip piles and go from there. The Echo 770 has made this years jobs a lot easier.

Share This Page