• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Leaf Loaders?

ByrnesLandscaping1

LawnSite Member
I am going to buy a leaf loader for my fall clean ups. Does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations for what brand I should buy. I have about 60 Clean ups to do and need a system that I can count on. Thanks

SpudsM15

LawnSite Senior Member
We use a Billygoat 16hp... Plenty of power to suck up a bunch of leaves. But, If you you want more producitivity and shear power go with the 23hp either way I would reccommend BG...

kc2006

LawnSite Silver Member
I used to use a 27hp Giant vac (i believe that was the hp, it was high). I loved that machine, almost sucked a small dog up one time, not joking! It did suck up a snake one time though.

gene gls

LawnSite Gold Member
ByrnesLandscaping1 said:
I am going to buy a leaf loader for my fall clean ups. Does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations for what brand I should buy. I have about 60 Clean ups to do and need a system that I can count on. Thanks
Buy one with an internal housing liner. This way you won't have to replace the blower housing when it wears out. They don't last very long.

Gene