1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Leaf Prices????????????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frue, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Need help with single man opp for leaf clean up. I have a leaf vac, back packs, little wonder blowers,and a dump bed with 4 ft sides. This is the only trouble I have charging for. I am interested in knowing hourly rates for single man opps.

My min leaf removable is 70.00. I usually charge 37.00 an hour with a 20 dollar stop charge and I usually round up. Tell me what you guys think? AM I way under or am I in the ball park?:usflag:

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

im about 10 minutes up the road from you i would say your prices are about right for this area. my min. is $100 but it took me a few years to get up to that.

3. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you like your red hawk mower?

4. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

you should be charging extra to haul them on top of your hourly rate. $70ish an hour with all that equip is about right assuming your efficent. your truck "load" is small but you should get $50ish a load too, maybe a less depending on much it holds. then charge a normal mowing fee if you perform those services as well.

5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

thats $105 an hour with a one hour minimum, if it takes 15 minutes its $105 , have fun George

6. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i bought it from a guy that went out of biz its basicly just a backup/parts mower. only used it about 10-15 times in 2 years but its cuts just as nice as the toro does just a little harder to use.