Leaf Removal Just got Harder.

OP
T

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Not talking about the roofs. The areas directly surrounding the houses especially back yards. People not going to want wade through leaves all winter. If cold enough a blower will sweep up leaves on top of snow w/gentle touch.

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Just going by what you posted here-
Probably blow them into piles and remove. Can’t leave 2-4” leaf covering on people’s houses all winter.
Not talking about the roofs. The areas directly surrounding the houses especially back yards. People not going to want wade through leaves all winter. If cold enough a blower will sweep up leaves on top of snow w/gentle touch.

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Very few people expect anyone to go up on snow covered roofs, but I get all the single story gutters from the ground with my old Stihl SH85 and the gutter kit. It works awesome and cleans them perfectly, even packed full of wet leaves. I have the second story extensions, but that makes the system too unwieldy.

OP
T

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Had that gutter kit on a BR400 sprayed black muck spots all over the white gutters and paneling. Guess it would work bone dry but catching gutters bone dry to the bottom very hit and miss.

don’t even touch my own gutters no more. Guy I throw gutter work to does them free

OP
T

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Leaves fall over 8-9 week period here and gutters rarely done until finished for efficiency.

First falling leaves begin rot sitting in gutters so by time you blow out, if they any dampness, it gets black muck specks over everything.