• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Leaf removal ?

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
blow them all into a pile and you could get a leaf loader or a bagger from gravely.

mowerbrad

LawnSite Fanatic
Gator blades are great for when you are doing leaves. They chop the leaves much better than the standard high lift blades. I'd suggest spending the money the get a bagger with the fan system on it, like a spindle driven one. Don't pile the leaves up when you mow, make sure they are spread out. I have customers who say to me that they cleaned out all their beds and put the leaves in the lawn, so all I need to do is mow them up, but they always just put the leaves in piles that are 2 feet high. So make sure you spread the leaves out over the lawn. Make sure you go slow enough so you don't clog up the mower.

Just remember...gator blades, spread out leaves, and mow slowly...you'll have no problems then.

jiggz

LawnSite Senior Member
Gator blades are great for when you are doing leaves. They chop the leaves much better than the standard high lift blades. I'd suggest spending the money the get a bagger with the fan system on it, like a spindle driven one.

exactly......