1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Least expensive place to get flyers done?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn Masters, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I'm lookin for a low expense place, preferably online to get flyers printed from. I checked quickprint, and got a total of $75 for 500. I wasnt expecting the free shipping deal to have been suspended. not quite happy right now.

2. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

vistaprint

also clubflyers.com ... is even cheaper.. However I do not know anyone who has used the latter

3. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Myself I do it at my full time job, on the weekend at night while using their paper, computer and copier plus getting paid double time. Call me cheap, crooked or even a thief but it gets the job done and I don't care.

4. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

5. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

6. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

7. Lawnmasters

Lawnmasters LawnSite Member

I used www.doorhangersetc.com got 10,000 two color, one sided for under $400.00 My next batch I'm going to get two sided, advertise my Pest Control on one side, Lawn spraying on the back. I have 3 technicians spraying and hanging, so they can double the exposure this way. The hangers looked nice to.

I like your choice of name, too.