• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Leaving the "Green Industry"

xcopterdoc

LawnSite Senior Member
Well... I've had my fill turning wrenches for a boss that doesnt give a crap. I've done everything possible for this guy in the last 3 years and he cant even give me a .10 raise. I've worked on all his equipment, his kids cars, his pool, his gate at his house, plumbling, electrical, I've even boiled a bears' skull for him. Yup, thats right a bears skull. That was in a plastic bag in the back of his truck for over a week. I've never been late, missed only 3 days work in 3 years. His business is going in the crapper and I dont want to be part of it when it does go. So off I go, onto bigger and better things!

OP
X

xcopterdoc

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm a mechanic.. so off I go to somewhere else.

pjslawncare/landscap

LawnSite Bronze Member
I wish you well guy. I know youll find someone that appreciates a good mechanic. You always gave good advice here and I know you know your sh-t. Hell, if my company was bigger I would love to hire a mechanic like you. Im often tired of fixing my own stuff at the end of my work day that my guys tear up.