1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco 100 Gal Spray Rig

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HydroRI, Dec 31, 2006.

1. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

I have a Lesco Spray Rig that is about 10 years old. It has not run in some time and the pump needs to be rebuilt. I have no use for it anymore. I dropped it off to a certified Lesco mechanic who has his own shop on the side. He said it would not take much to get it running again and I believe he has a used replacement pump. I will sell it for $600.00 (AS IS) and the buyer can decide if they want my mechanic to make it work at his cost. Chemlawn gun, 300+ feet of hose, spray wand, High pressure tree gun all included.

If anyone is interested I will be glad to make arrangements.
    Buyer must be able to pick it up in Northern Rhode Island

Kevin (401) 623-0868

2. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

3. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Make it $550 to help compensate for the gas from Georgia and I am on my way....My uncle is a TG mechanic so I will be able to get it running.....how old is the trailer, and tires on the trailer????

4. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

I am re listing this sprayer with a correction. I am so use to calling it a spray (rig). That is my mistake because I would assume a rig meant the trailer as well. The price listed is only for the sprayer.

The trailer is also for sale but not at that price. The trailer is less than 1 year old and has seen the road less than a dozen times. I am asking $ 2,400.00 for it.

Again I apologize for the confusion.

5. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

still have just the spray set-up (not interested in the Trailer)?

6. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

Yes, Sprayer is still available

Call me 401 623-0868

Kevin