Lesco 16Hp Leaf Vac

POWER STROKE

LawnSite Senior Member
I recently bought a lesco 16hp leaf vac for a good price bad thing is, it needs a new motor does any one know where I can find one? Also does anyone know where I could get a new vacuum hose?

Thanks in advance for your help or in put.

GreenI.A.

LawnSite Silver Member
John Deere Landscapes can order any of the parts for you. The old Lesco stores will be better at ordering it than the original JDL's

metro36

LawnSite Silver Member
As long as you have the old motor, I would try to avoid buying from a dealer. I would measure the shaft size, bolt pattern, and shaft height and try to match it up with one online. I have had great luck with small engine warehouse. They have good prices and great customer service. I have ordered a couple of replacement hondas from them. If you cant find anything that will fit, then I would look at the dealer.

www.smallenginewarehouse.com

intrigue12

LawnSite Member
I get hoses from Youngstown Rubber. They can ship for you. I buy after market hoses. They last longer than factory. You need a hose that is abrasive resistent and it will last a long time. Look them up or I can get you their number. Also you can have it cut to order in anylength. I actually get it 5 feet longer than a stock hose. Helps alot